What I offer
The main part of my role is to work with you and for you to make the most out of your business. You do the creating and I do the rest…
- Contact and email management
- Social media support
- Research for funding applications
- Project & Event Management
- Consulting services
- Proofreading and document writing
- Data entry (e.g. receipts, etc.)
- Data management and analysis
- Publicity and marketing support
- Writing press releases
- Putting up a 500 seat inflatable theatre in a field (my old job, but you never know…..)
This is not an exhaustive list, I always offer a free consultation session to establish how I can assist and enable your creativity, before I give you a quote.
How much does it cost?
I want to be able to really understand your creative business and what makes you tick. The first step is to have a free consultation session (by phone, Skype or face to face – location dependent) where we can chat about your business, how you like to work and what services I can offer. This is the important part of our journey working together – the more you can tell me about your hopes, dreams and values of your business, the better we can work together.
After that I give you an estimate of costs and if you are happy then off we go! I will never exceed this unless previously agreed.
- My rates are £24 per hour for the first 10 hours.
- Then the rate drops to £22 per hour and stays there.
- I can work in 30 minute slots (minimum 1 hour).
Get in touch for a free consultation session to find out how I can help you and your business.