So after my previous blog ‘My fear of blogging’ seems to have subsided my fear of blogging, so strike while the iron is hot so they say…….
My business strap line is:
‘Creating order from chaos, so you can get on with what you do best.’
I often sign off my emails ‘Happy Creating’.
It is all very well being creative with administrative systems and designing email filing systems if the creativity is well…..not there in the first place to organise.
That’s where you lovely lot come in! For the next couple of months I will be writing a series of blogs that focus on the creative type companies that make my business what it is. Some are clients, some are just people and companies that I admire.
So let’s get started!
First up Bridie West of Bridie’s cakes
What does she do?
Makes AMAZING bespoke cakes. When I say amazing I mean it, look at these!
Every cake Bridie makes is unique, handmade and is full of personality. Bridie cleverly manages to capture the exactly idea and image that the customer was thinking of. They have impact, they are spectacular and everything and I mean everything on the cake is edible
Facts and figures
- Established: 2013
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bridies-Cakes-511293882243260/
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Bridiescakes
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bridiescakes/ where she has a whopping 2,333 followers!!
- Email: email@example.com
- Famous for: Being featured in Stylist Magazine for their birthday issue. She has also made cakes for Towie’s Billie Faiers and Little Mix
If I was her VA, I would love to………
- Create a photo library of all her amazing creations
- Design digital recipes cards for the more complex techniques to make it easier to recreate
- Put together a database of all of her customers past and present
- Assist to design and write a monthly newsletter to share all the caketastic news
- Help answer all those enquiry emails that come flooding in while she is up to her eyes in cake mix and fondant icing
So that is Bridie’s cakes, the first in a long line of wonderful creative companies that I have had the pleasure of knowing. I am going to leave you with a picture of my favourite cake.
It blows my mind and makes me hungry at the same time.
Carry on creating people…….